Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Southwest Airlines Boarding Maneuver

I don't do this, and I don't recommend it, and I consider it unethical, and if I catch anyone doing it I will report them, but with SWA Early Birds now costing $15 per ticket, more people apparently are doing this and I urge you to turn them in when you see it happen. Here's what they do. They do not buy an Early Bird. If they get a good boarding number upon online check-in, they let it be. But, if they get a bad number, upon arrival at the gate, they pay $40 for one of them to get an A-15 or lower boarding pass. That person then boards, and tells anyone trying to sit next to them that the seat is taken by their companion who is in the restroom. The companion then boards with the online number and takes that supposedly taken seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment