Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Weather

AccuWeather Platinum is on sale for Android tablets and phones for 99 cents. If you have been using it (as I have been) or decide to use it, please consider emailing support@accuweather.com a suggestion along the lines I just did:

"I really like AccuWeather Platinum which I have installed on two Nexus 7s and a Galaxy S3. My one suggestion is to have the temperature appear in the sun icon (much like the battery percentage appears in the Beautiful Battery Disc icon. This would make the temperature easier to read than the small number that appears at the top of the screen and would give the sun icon a purpose in addition to its current purpose. Thanks for considering this suggestion. And again, thanks for a terrific app."

At the very least, Mr. Walk will email you back promptly with appreciation for the suggestion:

"Dear Gene,

"Thank you for using AccuWeather on your mobile device.

"Your comments and suggestions are extremely valuable to us. We will share your suggestions with our Wireless Media Department for review and consideration. Keep in mind that most of the additions and improvements that happen with our products are due to user comments and demand, so please continue to provide any feedback that may help us to improve.

"Thank you again for your suggestion.

"Bill Walk
"AccuWeather Customer Service
"support@accuweather.com"



No comments:

Post a Comment