Saturday, August 1, 2026

The Sheep Detectives (2026 Movie on Prime) and a PS re Prime Movie Ads

Yeah, I admit that The Sheep Detectives is sappy and predictable. But I dare you to watch it and not enjoy it. It's a murder mystery with some comedic, poignant, and heart-felt moments, and the plot-line is unique: the sheep solve the murder. Oops, I didn't mean to give it away. Actually I didn't. Because it's not that the sheep solved the mystery, but how they did, and so what if they did because it's not like they can explain what they know to humans. 

PS re Prime Movie Ads: This might be the first Prime movie where I didn't pay a rental fee and hence the first Prime movie with ads I have watched (I refuse to pay the extra monthly Prime fee to have ad-free Prime movies). I don't know if this is true for all Prime movies, but the only ad was about a 30-second spot before the movie started. There were no ad interruptions.

[EOP]

No comments:

Post a Comment