Friday, October 8, 2021

Waitress (2007 Movie (Free on Hulu, for a Small Charge on Amazon))

I've been told I watched this before, but even if I did, I thoroughly enjoyed it the second time. I kept thinking for a while it was a romcom, but it's not at all. It's a dramarom, starring Keri Russell, and she's wonderful in this. How could Keri Russell not be, especially when cast perfectly. Cheryl Henry is in it as well and she is different than you've seen her but good as well, as are the rest of the cast, including Andy Griffin who is fantastic in A Face in the Crowd which is an absolute must-see movie as this blog has noted and urged its being watched. You keep thinking you've seen this movie before, but actually, its twists and turns and ending belie that thought even if, like me, you have seen it before.  

IMDb Link to Waitress

No comments:

Post a Comment